About the job
In this dynamic, highly visible role we are looking for a social media marketing manager with the passion to build winning content and social media strategies for our clients that will bolster the organization’s brand reputation as well as drive customer engagement, acquisition, retention and cross-selling.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a talented storyteller who is well versed in creating compelling “socialized” content to deliver upon marketing and communications goals. The ideal candidate would be accomplished in developing and executing organic and inorganic social media strategies to create effective reach and engagement with key target audiences.
We are looking for a superstar who can bring vision and creative thinking to a function that has room for growth.
• For clients and Sekkei Studio, analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, selling channels, design and strategy.
• Drive customer engagement through the development and execution of a social media strategy, enhancing existing channels (including WeChat, Weibo, Nice, Maipai, Bilibili ) and by making recommendations for new channels.
• Identify key social media influencers and leverage these stakeholders to increase social content activation.
• Oversee a social media response team and develop regular updates for the team to enhance customer experience with our brand online. Act as subject matter expert for B2B inquiries that come in through brand specific and corporate social media channels.
• Monitor, collect and report analytics for social media channels on a regular basis in order to maximize efficacy.
Key skills and experience
• Minimum of 3 solid years experience in ocial Media Management
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Chinese and Western) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships, online and off.
• Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. ( i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate
Job Conditions & Terms
Full time, available after CNY 2017.
Depending on your experience.
10 days annual leave the first year, 15 days after one year contract.
Great working atmosphere.