About the job
Sekkei Studio is seeking an experienced SEO expert to join our team of fun spirited, hardworking, innovative thinking individuals.
You must have an ability to work with a team as this position will collaborate with project managers, writers, website developers and designers and SEO Managers. General business administration skills and the ability to manage the content development process is also required. The SEO specialist reports to an SEO Manager who provides direction, tactics & deliverables for each client strategy.
• Drive overall on- and off-page SEO strategy and execution;
• Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions;
• Stay up to date on the latest developments in SEO and search engine trends to ensure SEO strategy and site architecture keep pace with evolving organic search practices, including mobile web optimizations;
• Implement link development campaigns to increase number of links/domains to the Group's properties.
• Develop technical strategies concerning URL structure, canonicals, structured markup, information architecture, and page speed;
• Review and audit content templates to drive changes that comply with W3C standards and improve search engine crawl-ability;
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and online visibility
Key skills and experience
• Minimum of 2 solid years experience in Search Engine Optimization
• Skills in Google/Baidu Analytics
• Strong understanding ofSearch Engine Optimization (SEO) process
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
• Basic understanding of Web Technologies: HTML, CSS
• Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, etc.
Job Conditions & Terms
Full time, available from now on.
Depending on your experience.
10 days annual leave the first year, 15 days after one year contract.