Who are we?
Sekkei Studio is a digital marketing agency based in Shanghai that was founded in 2008. Most of our clients are world-renowned companies (Ubisoft, Hoover, Jones Lang Lassalle, …) working in a variety of sectors, meaning we get to work on diverse projects.
Part of Jumo Group and a proud member of “French Tech China”, you will be joining a team of 30+ people and will be working on exciting projects for multiple clients.
Our skills go beyond digital marketing. At Sekkei Studio, we're also experts in branding, brand positioning, design and web development for corporate websites to HTML5 games for WeChat campaigns.
• Translate and troubleshoot UI/UX designs and wireframes into workable web applications.
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product's interface.
• Provide direction on the best web development, application, and testing frameworks to leverage for implementing the required web designs.
• Take graphic layout files or concepts and execute the design into a functional framework for responsive web and mobile projects.
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
• Identify and translate client objectives into beautiful, innovative and workable solutions for interactive mediums.
Key skills and experience
• Bachelor's degree.
• 2+ years design and/or development experience on various platforms.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Strong understanding and experience in responsive web design (Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch).
• Strong experience with UX design.
• Familiarity with social platforms or emerging social technologies.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ability to ensure that application will adhere to them.
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing (SEO, Email Marketing...).
• Must be able to deliver high quality work across multiple projects consistently on time.
• Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Used to working with UX/UI designers and marketing teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication for all levels of the organization required.
Job Conditions & Terms
Full time, available from now on.
Depending on your experience.
10 days annual leave the first year, 15 days after one year contract.
Great working atmosphere.