Sekkei Studio created the iPhone application “I am Alive – Companion”
Imagine a town ravaged by a terrible earthquake, and you are now by yourself trying to survive into this post-apocalyptic world…
This is the beginning of the journey offered by Ubisoft Shanghai team in China. “I am Alive” was released March 7, 2012 on Xbox 360 (PS3 version is expected in spring) to the delight of gamers. To support this worldwide release, Ubisoft has contracted our digital agency in Shanghai to realize the iPhone application.
Update: the game is now available on PS3
This application will help you in this post-apocalyptic world and help you to find additional resources…
List of features:
* Street map of the main game area with exclusive hints from the developers
* List of all resources from the game detailing the level of rarity and effects on health, stamina and stamina capacity
* List of all Achievements and Trophies with check/uncheck tracking feature
* 5 videos including a trailer, a making and the 3 “survivor tapes”
* Over 50 production concept arts, promotional artworks and screenshots
* Never release before O.S.T., including 6 tracks exclusively composed for the app
* Photo mode that let you create your own I Am Alive-themed photos and post them to facebook or email them to friends
We let you enjoy some screenshot from the application.
Application designed by Sekkei Studio
Developed by Red King