Who are we?
Sekkei Studio is a digital marketing agency based in Shanghai that was founded in 2008. Most of our clients are world-renowned companies (Ubisoft, Hoover, Jones Lang Lassalle, …) working in a variety of sectors, meaning we get to work on diverse projects.
Part of Jumo Group and a proud member of “French Tech China”, you will be joining a team of 30+ people and will be working on exciting projects for multiple clients.
Our skills go beyond digital marketing. At Sekkei Studio, we're also experts in branding, brand positioning, design and web development for corporate websites to HTML5 games for WeChat campaigns.
• To ensure that objectives are in place across all campaigns and that these are understood and agreed with each customer.
• To proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and ensure that campaign strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements.
• To project manage the ongoing planning and administration of your own customers’ accounts, ensuring that your customer campaigns are properly planned and documented.
• To ensure that the right commercial, technical strategies and resources are in place to deliver against campaign objectives and scenario planning forecasts.
• To ensure that customer reporting utilizes the right metrics, delivers robust insight, includes clear actions and relates clearly to achievement against agreed objectives.
Key skills and experience
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing agency or in an internal marketing department.
• Experience in managing integrated digital marketing campaigns that includes a variety of digital channels – in particular Social Media, Community management and Content Marketing.
• Excellent working knowledge of major social media channels including Wechat and Weibo.
• Proactive and highly organized, with excellent information management skills a proven ability to multi-task.
• Passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels.
• Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking.
• Ability to think both strategically and operationally.
Job Conditions & Terms
Full time, available from now on.
Depending on your experience.
10 days annual leave the first year, 15 days after one year contract.
Great working atmosphere.